Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Dusty Rhodes DVD


I just finished watching the Dusty Rhodes dvd, it was pretty good but nothing blow-away. I think they could have gone into a bit more details, they seemed to gloss over a lot but I guess if you're going to tell the whole story it would take a long time. It'll take me forever to get through all the extras. Sometimes I think WWE goes a little overboard with the extras on these DVD's, who has time to watch them all?

What the hell is going on in Oiler land? A mere week after the end of am amazing playoff run, the city holds a afternoon celebration where a whopping 5 players show up. Kevin Lowe calls the playoff run a failure, and then the supposed saving grace Chris Pronger asks for a trade after one season of a 5 year deal... What the fuck.

RAW was a fairly fun show last night, the dX McMahon impersonation was fun although a little long. Also, they did a good job of creating a big match atmosphere for Cena and RVD but damn is Cena horrible... The main event of ECW tonight is Angle vs. RVD, on paper sounds pretty damn good to me.

Listened to a bit of the new live Counting Crows record, it's awesome. I think it's a little funny for a band that has only put out a handful of albums to put out a second live album. But if it's good it's good I guess.

Really looking forward to heading to Clagary this weekend for my sisters wedding. Chantal made a cake that I'm sure is going to be awesome. Only a few more days of work to go.

This just in, Edmonton will have a WHL team for the 2007/2008 season. That's cool... I wonder if they'll last longer then the Ice.

No comments: