Monday, July 10, 2006

Stuff and... Well, just stuff


Finished watching ECW Ultra Clash '93 this morning after a walk to the bank. It was a very frenzied show, the kind that really put ECW on the map back in those days. The show went something like this:

Public Enemy (Rocco Rock and Johnny Grunge) defeated Jason Knight and Ian Rotten....
Pennsylvania Heavyweight Title Match: Tony Stetson defeated Tommy Cairo to retain the title....
Mask Versus Mask Match: Super Destroyer #1 defeated Super Destroyer #2 in a "mask vs. mask" match....
Scaffold Match: The Dark Patriot defeated JT Smith in a "scaffold" match.... (This was surprisingly good for a scaffold match.)
Bunkhouse Match: Terry Funk and Stan Hansen defeated Kevin Sullivan and Abdullah the Butcher by Disqualification in a "bunkhouse" match.... (How do you lose a bunkhouse match by dq?)
Battle Royal: Tigra won a "battle royal."....
Strap Match: Sal Bellomo defeated Richard Michaels in a "strap" match....
ECW Heavyweight Title Match: Shane Douglas defeated Sandman to retain the title.... (I love oldschool wetsuit Sandman)
Baseball Bat Match: The Headhunters (A and B) defeated Miguelito Perez and Crash the Terminator in a "baseball bat" match. (This was a really fun brawl all over the place... With those involved I felt like I was watching a W*ing show, but this was obviously waaaay better then W*ing)

I guess I should comment on the boxing match from Saturday... After I reviewed the video it is plain to see Sorochan loaded his glove to knock me out... and it just so happens no one was there from the commission so there was nothing I could do. I have no idea how all the idiot fans in that building could condone and cheer that but as usual Kurt screwed me and you stupid fans loved it.

Big props to Marky Mark and Phoenix Taylor for the match they put on at Night of Champions. It was every bit as good and crazy as I thought it would be. And just as I told Drew Dalby on Team 1260, Phoenix came out on top... Of course that part was edited out of the broadcast in just another example of BBBoris being censored.

Anyway, I digress... Going to make a triumphant return to trivia tonight, should be fun. Just trying to keep busy right now, too much on my mind.

No comments: