Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Birthday Weekend

The 2006 birthday weekend kicked some serious ass.

Friday night was the Stamps/Esks game. My sister, Dafyd and Patrick came up from Calgary for it. The end result didn't turn out as we liked but the game was awesome and I had a great time. It sucks taking that walk of shame out of the stadium after the Stamps lose but I'm used to it now, I've done it a few times.

Saturday was the Annual Karaoke Birthday Extravaganza. The turnout this year was the best ever, tons of people came out. I believe the hi-lite would have to be Drago and myself belting out "I Want it That Way" by the Backstreet Boys. Total class.

Sunday I helped Benny out with the backyard a little and then we all went out for Supper at Bonanza. The food there is really good, I quite like it.

And of course last night was the tradition of finishing in 2nd place at trivia. Hey Benny, read your atlas and let's get 'em next week!!

No comments: