Monday, October 16, 2006

The Latest


So the Flames took the dirtnap against the cheating fuckin' Leafs. How can the NHL continue to let that steroid monkey Mats Sundin on the ice?? It's a disgrace...

But seriously, it was an awesome game and very fun to watch. I look forward to the rematch.



The Oilers continue to roll, I predict they will finish higher then Calgary in the standing when it's all said and done because their offence is so potent.



The Mets destroyed St. Louis last night tying the NLCS 2 all. They will not go quietly and I think this one will go 7.




Esks are out of the playoffs for the first year since dinosaurs roamed the earth, it sucks but it will make it that much easier for the Stamps to take the cup next month.



The dvd conversion is going well, a lot faster then I thought it was going to. I'm very excited about the prospect of having stacks on hundreds of VHS tapes reduced to a few binders.

I made my Christmas list this weekend, whatever I get from it will be pretty sweet.

If you're looking for a last minute gift for me:


No comments: