Saturday, November 18, 2006

Life

Some exciting stuff happening right now... I have a new job.

I gave my notice at Best Buy yesterday, it was pretty weird. I've been there for 4 years, one of the few who have been there since the beginning and it's very weird leaving. My new job is at WCB doing labor market research. I'm a little nervous because it's something I've never done before but I hear it is a fantastic place to work with great potential to move up and courses to take etc...

Braden and I put up the Christmas tree last night, he had fun and was eager to help. A couple of different ideas of what we can do today but first we need to get out of our PJ's.

I watched the TNA 2 hour Impact and I quite liked it. They wanted to go for a ppv feel and I think it worked. I'd like to check out the ppv this weekend just for Joe/Angle.

I fell asleep before I could record ECW last night, if anyone has it please let me know.

1 comment:

fleets said...

New job Bbboris, sweet. Congrats. What's it take to get on at WCB?