Friday, November 24, 2006

Restaurants

Over the past few months I have been introduced to some great restaurants around town. Here are the ones I have been to with Chantal, in order of how great they were.

#1 The Creperie. I was a little skeptical because I thought it was fruity-tye crepes but they had all kinds of great stuff. I had a ginger beef crepe and it was amazing. And it was a very romantic place to eat.



#2 That's Aroma. I had chicken parmegan that was great and the atmosphere was fun. Great spring rolls as well.



#3 The Mongolie Grill. A fun place to go with a group of people. I'm still learning how to fix myself enough food but it's top notch.


#4 Dadeos. A 50's style fun look to it, and the Po' Boy sandwiches are awesome. On Whyte Ave.


#5 Lazias. Cool decor, very modern. Don't remember what I had but I remember enjoying it.




#6 Delux Burger Bar. A hip and happening burger joint. Food was good but I should have had what Chantal had. And instead of mints after dinner you get cotton candy. Good for a sugar high :-)

Damn, I forgot the Oriental Noodle House.... I'd rank it around #3, it was very good.

Did I forget any?

No comments: