Thursday, January 18, 2007

Paula Abdul's Strange Behavior?

Is PAULA ABDUL acting strangely?
The popular "American Idol" judge was flagged for some interesting on-camera behavior by ROSIE O'DONNELL on "The View" after "Idol"'s incredible season debut Tuesday night. Now, ET has more of Paula's strange behavior caught on tape from a different public event.

"SIMON [COWELL] thinks I'm actually crossing over to the dark side," Paula told us at a recent benefit where she was the guest of honor."American Idol" continues to knock out the competition, with its sixth season debut on Tuesday night drawing a phenomenal 37.3 million viewers, according to FOX. It was the highest-rated night ever among total viewers, and the highest-rated primetime telecast of the '06-'07 season on any network.

But with more people watching than ever before, that means more eyes are on Paula. On Wednesday morning, Rosie speculated on what exactly Paula was drinking during the audition process in Minneapolis, saying, "Paula was very thirsty last night, did anyone else notice? [In] every shot, that woman was sipping the Coca-Cola in her cup ... and towards the end of the show, one eye was wandering."

ET was with Paula on January 10 in New York City when she was honored at the fashion industry's annual AMY Awards, where she was presented with a special kudo for her support of young people seeking a higher education."This is cool," she told ET. "I must be doing something right."As for her behavior on "Idol" that was flagged by Rosie, Paula alluded to us that the initial audition process would drive almost anyone to the brink.

"I will say this: I'm never a fan of the beginning auditions," she said. "I get it; they're funny. But for us, [many auditioning singers are] delusional, and you have no idea what it's like for us to sit in our seats. But I tell you, this season, I can't wait to see the beginning, because they're insane. They're insane, and Simon thinks I'm actually crossing over to the dark side, because I actually was in my seat saying, 'You've got to be kidding me.'"

Was Paula's behavior strange during this interview? Or is the "Idol" audition process just causing her to stress out?

Ok, a few things are bothering me here.....

1. Rosie O' Donnel is a cunt... Seems like she wants to keep her name in the news, but stating that Paula Abdul is messed up is like saying that Hedly are a shitty band... Everyone already knows.

2. Paula is messed up on one or more narcotics, and untill she hits rehab, just sit back and enjoy the ride.

3. The fact that I am writing about this makes me officially half a fag.

1 comment:

Chantilly said...

Retort....

1) Yes I agree with you on the Rosie comment
2) I think she is sick and is calling for help and we shouldn't mock her. HEDLEY is not a bad band dammit
3) I would like to state for the record that you enjoy the show and if that makes you half a fag....well....so be it.