Friday, February 09, 2007

BBB's Notebook: WrestleMania XII

Another stellar review....
Vader, Owen Hart, and Davey Smith defeated Jake Roberts, Yokozuna, and Ahmed Johnson (12:51) - Decent match, Vader splashed and pinned Jake after interference from James E. Cornette. I liked it and probably would have liked it more if I was more familiar with the storyline going in.

Hollywood Backlot Brawl: Roddy Piper and Goldust - The pre-tapes brawl outside was stiff and fun, but the white bronco shit was kinda lame but topical I suppose. I slept through the live in-ring stuff.
Steve Austin pinned Savio Vega (10:00) - Austin had become "Stone Cold" but was still with Ted DiBiase. Decent match won with the Million Dollar Dream.

Ultimate Warrior pinned Hunter Hearst Helmsley (1:36) - Slept through it.

The Undertaker pinned Diesel (16:46) - Slept through it.

World Heavyweight Title Match (Ironman Match): Shawn Michaels pinned Bret Hart (1:01.52) - Slept throught it but it's a classic. Fuck, After I finish watching the box set I'm going to have to watch thedamn thing again.

No comments: