Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Update

For those who are concerned about my life (however few there may be...) I am no longer at WCB but back at Best Buy.

They came to me and made me a pretty good offer to return and I decided to take it, so I'm back in the saddle again.

And the blackberry is back so you can expect more long-winded boring dvd and show reviews... Yay.

Watched "the breakup" the other day. It was decent, nothing overly great but I loved the ending. I expected a Hollywood 'they get back together' kind of ending but it never happened which was very refreshing.

Picked up some new dvd's over the past couple of days, excited about the new NIN live dvd and the Tenacious D movie came out today as well.

Yesterday I picked up a Kaiju dvd I've been looking for forever as well as a disc called "WWE unauthorized" which I'm sure will be all kinds of goodness. Also finally snagged the Silversun Pickups record. I bought something else as well but my memory fails me. I'm sure I'll remember later. Anyway, that's the latest.

No comments: