Wednesday, April 11, 2007

BBB's Notebook: Ric Flair and the 4 Horsemen

Another stellar DVD release from WWE. The feature runs around 2 hours and 12 minutes and is packed with heaps of awesome old footage. I particularly enjoyed it because I've read about a lot of the stuff featured in wrestling magazines when I was a kid and now it's cool to see it finally.

The cover everything and have some cool stories.... The really dramatize the Arn/Sid stabbing. Paul Roma is gold and JR's subtle jab at TNA made me giggle. Haven't looked at the extras yet but I know they will be excellent.

A little video preview will be up on 3BTV soon.

1 comment:

Michael Avery said...

I still don't consider that JR line about the NWA title's worth to be a dig at TNA. Consider what the NWA meant 20 years ago and think about what it means now, it's completely true.

Cheers,
Grizz