Thursday, April 19, 2007

Stuff

-The Flames can tie the series with a win at home tonight. They played well Tuesday and get me back excited about the series again after games 1 and 2 crushed my spirit. 7:30 tonight.

-Sanjaya got the punt on American Idol last night. Can't say I'm happy about it, it made a show that I probably wouldn't really get to attached to a lot of fun. I am now throwing my support behind Jordan Sparks, and I am also now a homo.

-"Thank god you're here" on NBC is a really funny new show. We watched it last night and got quite the chuckle out of it.

-A semi-big story in the wrestling world is the now-off Lawler vs. Hogan match in Memphis. Hogan wanted to prove he could draw without WWE, and WWE told Lawler he couldn't work the show. My opinion, Hogan is wrong. I had a big of a revelation watching disc 1 of the "XWF Lost Tapes." Off the top they had Mean Gene and Bobby Heenan and Roddy Piper but it just wasn't the same and I realized that in my opinion, the WWF name combined with those guys is what made that time so special. You can't really have one without the other and have it have that same feel.

-I don't really know what to say about the shootings at Virginia Tech. Sign of the times, nothing really suprises me anymore. The only surprising thing to me is that it doesn't happen every day.

No comments: