Sunday, May 20, 2007

BBB's Notebook: ECW on Global 05/17/07

-I enjoy the recap of all the stuff on Raw that pertains to ECW because I don't always catch Raw. But why not do all that stuff on the ECW program?

-They are using the Smackdown entrance this week. I hope they haven't given up on that small ECW entrance. I liked it because it was small and somewhat of a throwback to the old ECW. Not it just looks like Smackdown lite.

-I assume there will be a newly edited opening video that is RVD and Sabu-free.

-RVD gets killed by Snitsky in what is appearing to be his last match with WWECW. Pretty fuckin' symbolic if you ask me....

-How many times is poor Stevie gonna job to Punk?

-What the fuck is with "Nunzio?" Why ditch Little Guido?

-Seriously, can The Condemned just die?

-Man, Bobby can cut a promo like nobodys business!!

-Lashley is powerful and amazing. Not even the strength of 3 men can stop his path of destruction!!

No comments: