Monday, May 07, 2007

BBB's Notebook: WWE Backlash 2007

-Lance "don't call me Garrison" Cade is deceptively big and solid.

-Trevor Murdoch's Canadian Destroyer was not pretty.

-Melina and Mickie James was pretty good. Melina is improving nicely.

-Fuck I'm tired of hearing about The Condemned.

-Benoit and MVP was very good. I don't catch Smackdown very often so I don't see MVP all that often but he looked good on this night.

-Not even Bobby Lashley himself could withstand the McMahon onslaught. The mark in me died a little inside. Joey and Tazz did a really good job of selling Vince's win.

-Taker and Batista was plodding and deliberate and told the story well albeit a tad overbooked. The little explosion on the finish was TNA-like lame.

-Is it me or does Edge have a new tattoo ever week?

-Cena/Orton/Edge/Michaels was very very good. The finish was fucking brilliant.

No comments: