Friday, June 08, 2007

BBB's Notebook: WWE One Night Stand 2007

-I watched RVD and Randy Orton at work with Shigs and Dustin and it filled us with giggles. RVD plays the concussion so well including his bail off the top rope. Good times.

-A 6 man table match with only one fall? Really?

-Striker sold the bulldog lawn-dart style.

-The ECW 6-man was fun. I don't like Monty Brown but he looked good tonight.

-Ad for the draft. Knowing my luck all the ECW originals will be moved to Raw before the ECW show here next month.

-A lot of fuckin' bulldogs on this ppv...

-The ladder match appears to be a bit of a clusterfuck.

-Shelton had a rough night.

-Who the fuck is this twerp with Khali?

-What the fuck is Dykstra wearing?

-Wow, Mark Henry and Kane was a piece of shit. I'm shocked.

-Lashley totally fucking ate it at the begginning of his match with Vince!!

-Lashley wins! Praise be to Allah!

-Marias promo was fucking hilarious!

-A pudding match. Need I say more?

-The cage match didn't really do much for me. I find Batista very bland.

-Cena and Khali was blah, to be expected.

No comments: