Monday, June 04, 2007

Time Goes By...

A pretty hectic and fun weekend. Saturday afternoon we baked at Bens soccer tournament. It was pretty fun to watch and he scored a goal in the shootout which was pretty sweet for him and his family.

I finally got my hands on the GFA M*A*S*H DVD set, watched the first disc, some pretty cool extras and hidden gems. Looking forward to watching Kevin Smith: Evening Harder and Ramones Raw.

Finished watching last weeks Raw, now I have to go through 2 weeks of iMPACT! and tommorow I should be getting the One Night Stand PPV and SNME. With the other new dvd's that come out next week I'm never going to catch up...

Saturday night was the Police concert at Commonwealth. We couldn't seem to find the Best Buy VIP area but it didn't matter, the whole night was awesome. Fictionplane were really good, wasn't sure what to expect from them and I was pleasantly surprised. Sloan were awesome as usual. I was concerned a little as last time I saw them in a stadium setting the crowd was less then responsive but it was a fesitval and the crowd was full of lemon-throwing douchebags. They came off really well. The Police were awesome, I was very impressed. The high point for the audience seemed to be "Every Little Thing She Does is Magic" but the highlight for me was "Can't Stand Losing You" although it got a little 'jammy' at points. It was pretty sweet.

Sunday was inventory full count. 14 hours but I'll make some sweet cash. Too bad I missed Bens birthday.

I just turned on TBS and Diffren't Strokes is on, haven't seen that shit in years.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

DUDE, I would have DROVE to Edmonton and Back in ONE NIGHT to see that concert with you...I shall NEVER forgive thee!

-Moks

Anonymous said...

I have Kevin Smith : Evening Harder! I thought it was great, but then again I love the man so it was a no-brainer. I think you'll enjoy it!

Nadine

Chantilly said...

Sigh....Moks, Boris knows who he crawls into bed with at night. It was a great concert.