Wednesday, July 18, 2007

More of the same....

Packed all my wrestling tapes and dvd's last night, only 9 big boxes.... No big deal.... :-)

We watched Sunday and Tuesdays episode of Big Brother last night and it's starting to get interesting. Jen needs to seriously die, it has to be an act because nobody can be that obnoxious and stupid. The 'drinking game' that the guys came up with made me laugh like hell. I'm really starting to like Evil Dick especially the way he ripped into Jen more then once. Unfortunatly tommorow will suck because 1 of the most dominant personalities will be gone.

While Joe is annoying in his over-the-top uber gay way, he is entertaining as is Dick. One will be going home....

The Jays totally fucked it last night against the Yankees...

1 comment:

Grog said...

Dude where you moving? Send me an email or text and let me know.