Monday, August 13, 2007

BBB's Notebook: ECW 07/31/07

-Holy fuck, John Morrison. I can't take it. He can't pull this off. Not even the smallest bit believable. I believe the Boogeyman more then this shit.

-Ok dude, we got it. Don't explain the whole 15 minute thing again. Fuck.

-A 12 minute opening promo on a 1 hour show is a little much....

-Is Stevie getting a push? Is my wildest dream coming true?.... No, I doubt it. But it will be fun while it lasts.

-Its kinda fun watching Big Daddy V squash multiple jobbers.

-Is Boogeyman looking a little less jacked or is it just me?

-Balls vs. The Miz blew.

-The Dreamer vingette with all the old clips made me sad. Oh how I long for the old days....

-I like Burke more and more every time I see him.

-Punk, Burke and Dreamer was quite good.

No comments: