Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Mysteries of the World...

Why does it take me over an hour to get home from work on the bus but only 25 minutes to get there?

Anyway, last night we played some more Star Wars Lego before Big Brother came on. As for BB, it amazed me how that blonde chick (her name escapes me, Melanie, Melissa?) Had her imagination run away with her on one sentence from Jen of all people. Now I understand editing plays a pretty big part in what we see but still, it was a little rapid.

Eric was in a tough spot with this whole silent treatment thing which lasted all of about 12 seconds but that only increased (blonde chicks name here)'s paranoia. I wonder if there will be a shift and Dick wil stay and Dustin will go. Seems like being nominated is the safest position to be in lately.

1 comment:

Chantilly said...

Her name is Jessica and I have to wait till 9:30pm to play Star Wars tonight????