Sunday, September 02, 2007

Sunday Sunday SUNDAY!!

-I'm going to go on a little rant here for a second about video games. I remember a few years ago when playing NHL hockey, there was a button for shoot, one for pass, and one for body checking.

I downloaded the demo for NHL '08 and to shoot you need to use the right thumb-stick and all this other bullshit and its annoying.

A bunch of my co-workers want me to play Rainbow Six online with them but after playing it for a few minutes at my brothers, there is no way I can keep up. I'm not built for shit lilke that.

When did games get so involved and technical? X Box Live is cool but I'm having issues figuring out how the fuck to do anything. Anyway.....

-I am having a brutal day at work so far. 500 people have come to me looking for a specific cd or dvd and we don't have any of it. Sent more people to HMV then I've sold stuff to.

-Tuesday the Flames unveil their new jerseys, wonder what they will look like. Word is that the horse won't be on the shoulder anymore. That horse was certainly a failed experiment. I didn't like it at first but it gre on me after a while.

-WWE is in some serious turmoil right now. I wonder the long-term effects of what is happening now on our business. If you don't know what I'm talking about, go, read.

No comments: