Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sunday

It was with a heavy heart I watched the Jays lose today. Their season is now over, 4 games above 500. It wasn't supposed to end like this but they finished pretty strong and I'm already looking forward to next year. However, playoffs start right away and there is nothing like playoff baseball. (I can't believe the Mets choked, can't wait to hear Artie and Gary go at it tommorow....

Apparently ECW will be getting a new injection of talent soon. I haven't seen a show since Punk won the belt, I have to burn them and check it out. Are they any good...? Grizz?

PWA was a lot of fun last night, matches were good and the crowd had fun. Look for the dvd.....

Thursday!! Flames!! Thursday!!

Full count is tonight, it's gonna be a long fuckin' night.

No comments: