Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Update

No idea if I can remember all this.....

My folks came out for the weekend for our birthdays, it was pretty good. Saturday we went to the Whyte Avenue farmers market and walked around Whyte Ave for a while. I picked up Attack in Black at Megatunes, I miss shopping at indy record stores.

Saturday night we had a little birthday shindig, thanks to everyone that came out. We had a blast. Sunday the folks headed out, and we went to Chantals friends daughters birthday party. I was a little claustrophobic but we had a good time.

Last night we hit up trivia for the first time in a while, lost by 2 and a half points but we had fun as usual.

Hornswoggle is Vince's son? Nice fucking payoff.....

Jays fucked it against Tampa, Dolphins are 0-1 but the Stamps took both from the Eskies.

No comments: