Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Stuff and the Such....

So busy I don't have time to write about the past weekend until the following week is almost over.

Friday was PWA Invasion in Calgary. We headed out with the ring early in the morning and got set up in Ogden and then just hung out until show time.

The show was stellar, as I thought it would be. The Battle Royal was good, Avery and Phoenix were very good and Joe and Styles was amazing. Poffo was interesting but I will keep my opinion to myself.

The ride home was interesting to say the least. What About Ivan was behind the wheel doing 160 in the rain with one hand changing cd's. I don't want to die directly behind Slammer..... And the fucker didn't play one complete song the whole way. It was 20 seconds of every song from about 7 or 8 discs. Bizarre, but he is a good man.

Got in about 2 I think and slept until 10 and then Chantal and I went shopping. I got my quarterly bonus from work the day before so we tried to knock off as much of our Christmas shopping as we could. We did a pretty good job, except for the nasty buffet of doom we had for supper.

Then it was off to PWA Fright Night 2007. It was nice that a lot of folks from work etc came out except for Jessica who apparently ran over some old womans dog on the way, I still need to hear that whole story.

The show was excellent, better then the night before. Casket match kicked ass, everyone in the cage was steller and Joe and AJ lit the place up. After the show it was Dennys time which my stomach disagreed with and then home to bed.

Sunday we decided to do some personal shopping which I always like. Chantal got a really nice necklace that she really loves and I got a 160 GB iPod classic which I am very excited about.

Currently the Flames have come back from a 3-0 deficit to tie Minnesota in the second and I am watching Game 1 of the World Series. The Red Sox look unstoppable.

There was more I wanted to write but as usual I forgot it all....

No comments: