Wednesday, November 28, 2007

BBB's Notebook: Controversy Creates Cash by Eric Bischoff and Jeremy Roberts

I have no idea why but I loved this book. Almost as good as the Dynamite Kids book but not nearly as depressing.

Its in Bischoffs own words so there is a lot of revisionist history but its still a great read I highly recommend.

He doesn't pull punches and gave a lot more credit to others then I thought. He also had some surprisingly harsh words for folks like Bill Watts and Sean Waltman and others.

Bischoff had an interesting take on the demise of WCW as well as why the purchase by himself and Fusient Media Ventures.

Anyhow, I recommend checking it out.

Up next I will be reading Foleys latest book and then I purchased Pain and Passion (The history of Stampede Wrestling) and I'll be reading that.

I have a bunch of new Dragon Gate on the way that I'm pretty pumped about.

No comments: