Tuesday, November 13, 2007

BBB's Notebook: ROH 'Driven' pay per view

-We are live (kinda) from Chicago, Dave Prazak is your ring announcer.

-Delirious is fucking awesome.

-Opening match was hot, reminded me why I love wrestling. No Remorse Corps was fucking sweet.

-Pop for Aries was ridiculous. Cut a nice promo.

-Giant Swing? Nice job Claudio.

-Man, Sydal and Castagnoli pulled out some crazy shit!!

-Post-match with Sweeney and Matt Sydal went a little long.

-Marafuji and Whitmer was good, nothing groundbreaking. I assume they are burying Whitmer for storyline reasons......

-Brent Albright destroyed Pelle Primeau. Fucking brutal.

-Mark Briscoe appears to be missing some choppers.

-Steen and El Generico vs. The Briscoes was epic.

-My fucking Xbox stopped being able to read my dvd right before Jimmy Rave and Morishima. Fuck.

-Ok, put the dvd on my notebook and I'm back in business..... And I can watch in bed!

-Rave and Morishima was.... There.

-I quite enjoy Adam Pearce's promos.

-Holy fuck, Danielson and Nigel Mginnis was fucking amazing.

No comments: