Monday, November 19, 2007

The Latest, Greatest and Lamest

Busy days as is becoming the usual....

Worked 2 overnights this week which was great to get a lot of shit done but really fucked with my system. I need to start taking some vitamins or something because I'm always so tired.

We went shopping at the mall where Chantals office is and because she is too nice to me she picked me up some dvd's. She got me the new John Cena set, I know I know.... Its John Cena but over the last year or so he's been the go to guy and has been putting on some hot matches. And being that I haven't been able to watch too much wrestling lately I hope I can see some of the stuff I missed.

She also got me the re-release of XPW's Baptized in Blood 1 and 2. I think its kinda hilarious that XPW is re-releasing all this stuff. Some of it is brutal but its not all totally without merit. I also picked up XPW TV season 1. I remember watching XPW tv on America One online many years ago so this will be a trip down memory lane, for better of worse.

Saturday I went to Amber and Richards to watch UFC 78 and boy did it suck. I haven't really followed MMA for many years and I know its changed a lot but this show blew.

We had the kids this weekend which is always good even though they make us nuts sometimes.

Last night was the annual Best Buy Christmas Party at Kelsys. I don't really like the way we do our party but BB have a deal with Kelsys and they like to pretty much suck the fun out of everything we do. We still had fun though and I won a copy of Mad TV season one which was cool. I've wanted to pick up the early Mad TV stuff to see Artie.

I goofed around with the camera and took some pictures on the way home from the party that I will post later.

No comments: