Sunday, November 11, 2007

Movie Day

Today is the second annual movie day, Where Chantal and I hang out in our pajamas and take turns picking movies the other hasn't seen.

I went first and chose Clerks because she hasn't seen it and everyone should see Clerks. She didn't care for it much, what can I say... You can't teach good taste :-).

Her first pick was Blue Crush, a chick-surfer movie. It was ok, some of the visuals looked really incredible. Hawaii looks like an amazing place. All the chicks in the flick had small boobs which was a tad of a bummer.....

My next choice was Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny. I love that movie, but Chantal didn't care for it again, but said it was better then Clerks.

The Stamps play the Riders this afternoon, hopefully I will be able to catch a little bit of it later.

Chantals next pick is Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants... Sweet fucking lord....

No comments: