Wednesday, December 05, 2007

BBB's Notebook: Heartbreak and Triumph The Shawn Michaels Story

Fuck I love the WWE documentry style dvd's. They take their stories, which are already filled with emotion and drama and every emotion under the sun, and inject just that much more emotion to make the stuff of legend.

This case I'm sure it was almost too easy for WWE to do this I'm sure, as the story of Shawn Michaels is quite well known.

This dvd covers it all, mid-south, the AWA and the rollercoaster of WWE. Shawns drug use is frankly discussed, Montreal is gone through (again.....) And every other topic.

I thought they handled his discovery of religion very well, as its a touchy subject and it could have become quite preachy.

I haven't watched the extras yet and I probably won't because I don't have the time (although apparently there are several matches never available on dvd before)

Pick it up.

No comments: