Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas, Boxing Day and beyond

Well Christmas and Boxing Day have come and gone and thank fucking god.

Christmas was really sweet this year, I must have been a good boy because I got spoiled.

The big gift from my lady love was a new drum kit which absolutly blew my mind. They won't be in until late January but I have a picture and a list of the specs and it's so fucking cool. With the fancy schmancy new scanner maybe I will scan the photo and put it up here.

The second big gift from Chantal was a beautiful leather jacket, I totally love it.

Among the rest of the gifts were:

Flames lava lamp
Flames towel
Ripleys Believe it or Not calander
The Bret Hart book
The Gene Simmons book
RVD ECW figure
Dawsons Creek Season 1 (Yeah that's right, fuck you!)
Robot Chicken season 2
Die Hard 4
Flames bar set (really cool!)
Xbox dvd remote
New Vans
A Really sweet black Roy Halladay Jays jersey
An awesome new Flames hat

I was totally spoiled.

As for boxing day, it was a 12 hour shift of Mayhem. It was tiring but boxing day is totally fun every year. I'm paying the price for the past few weeks as I'm feeling totally run down but such is the time of year.

No comments: