Thursday, January 10, 2008

Stuff

I watched disc 3 of the Best of Raw XV tonight and when I came across the segment where Eugene has a group play musical chairs for a title shot, I realized that I'm sure back in '03 I hated it but it was damn funny now.

But on to other business, I think the temporary home for the potential internet TV show will be over on my video blog (http:..3btv.blogspot.com). Right now it is the home of videos I hae put up on Dailymotion, stuff I find interesting such as wrestling, music and overall zaniness.

Also, I have decided that the show will feature an advice segment..... A segment entitled "Ho Ass Help." So kids, sharpen your pencils and send any questions to "Dr. Ho" to bbboris@shaw.ca.

.....I know, you all think I'm nuts but I'm gonna make this happen.

No comments: