Monday, February 25, 2008

Days and Days and Days...

Calgary was fun, we went to Costco with the folks on Saturday, a nightmare come true. I'm not a fan of grocery shopping at the best of times and Costco is grocery shopping on HGH....

Saturday night was a little get together for my nephew Logans first birthday. When all the kids get together it is fucking pandemonium. Mervie and I hit the Bow-Ho for a couple of beers before bed time.

Sunday we headed back home and stopped at South Common to check out Fatburger, I wasn't sure what to expect but it was excellent. I had a double with cheese and it was huge, and it's not even the biggest one.... One day I shall attempt their biggest offering..... and then probably die.

We finally watched Juno yesterday afternoon, I really liked it.... Not really what I expected but it was really excellent.

Last night we laid down commentary on PWA Christmas Slam, definetly check out that dvd when it is released... Some good stuff. I finally sat down and took a gander at the finished product after editing and commentary ant it's quite well done. I was worried my performance may not be up to snuff but I sound good, as do Michael Avery and Phoenix Taylor. If you haven't checked out any of the PWA's dvd offerings, do so.

I caught up on last Tuesday and Wednesdays episodes of Big Brother and I think CBS is getting what they want out of this round. Lot's of skin, arguing and drama. "Just like your dad" is the best insult in BB history.

Flames took out Minnesota last night, 4 wins in a row I believe that is now, which makes me happy. I noticed on TSN this morning they had the countdown to the trade deadline in the bottom right of the screen. 30 hours and counting.

Grizz gave me a really cool magazine from Mexico with a bunch of Lucha masks, it's really interesting. I will try and scan some stuff from it later today (I don't use the scanner nearly enough.)

Stern today has been interesting as hell... Eric the Midget was busted by the Howard 100 news team but continues to deny it, I believe this is far from over. Steve-O was on as well and he was fucking out of control.... I love my Sirius radio.

No comments: