Thursday, February 21, 2008

More Stuff

I am surfing the web in the comfort of my bed.... It's nice.

-TVT Records is filing for bankruptcy.


-Apparently Gene Simmons has a sex tape that has just hit the interweb with some broad who is a spokesmodel for some energy drink he shills. Good for you Gene, maybe he is the new Britney.

-March 25th is shaping up to be a sweet day for new music releases with offerings from Counting Crows, Ministry and Panic at the Disco.

-And speaking of Panic, the special edition of the new album "Pretty. Odd." looks interesting:



-Filter will release the track "Soldiers of Misfortune" later this month as the first single from their new album Anthems for the Damned. The Josh Abraham (10 Years, Velvet Revolver) produced album is set to be in stores in May. I love Filter, seriously under rated.

-Apparently Eric Bischoff and Jason Hervey are behind Scott Baio's reality shows... junk.

-I'm so out of the loop, whats the deal with Floyd Mayweather? Big Show is back? Finlay vs. Vince at WM? Someone fill me in.

-I am trying to watch Supercard of Honor 2 (I think) and the dvd player keeps fucking up. It's annoying the shit out of me because there is a Dragon Gate 6 man I really wanna see. Expect a review soon, if I can get all the way through it.

-Oh yeah, and Lindsay Lohans NY Magazine photo shoot gets a big thumbs up from me.

No comments: