Monday, July 17, 2006

Days gone by...

Lots of things going on in the past little while...

-Friday was quarterly bonus day so I bought myself a new tv. It's a 42" Samsung and it's pretty awesome. I got a great deal on it (Thanks Kellerrrrr) because it was serviced at our depot so I'm pretty happy about it.

-Saturday we went to Mel and Bennys for supper. I really like going over there, they are good people. Played some cards, and I learned a little bit watching Benny change brake pads. Benny has a man's man garage, complete with old liscence plates and a swimsuit girl calander from 1994. I hope he gets his old car fixed up so he can put the '68 plates on it like we talked about.

-Sunday some of the guys came by for the TNA ppv... It was a decent show I guess, the review is below.

No comments: