Wednesday, July 12, 2006

ECW on Sci Fi 07/11/06


-Show opened with a promo from Paul E saying he would be ECW's messiah. Awesome delivery but it looked like the fans had no idea what the hell he was talking about.

-Test def. Tommy Dreamer. Better then it had any right to be, I was quite surprised. Test gets the win with the feet on the ropes.

-Vingette with the tarot card reader and the Vampire. Pull the trigger already!

-Kelly and Candice dance.... Joey Styles said it best: "This is getting redundant." Mike Knox did his usual interruption and got caned by the Sandman.

-CM Punk promo. I am pumped to see him start working, and I'm glad they haven't really changed his gimmick or anything. Talked about how all his tattoos have a meaning.

-Justin Credible def. Sabu by DQ. NOT an extreme rules match but Sabu doesn't care!! Sabu leg drops Justin through a tabe to get dq'd. Really dumb and lame.

-Big Show def. Ric Flair. I thought this would suck and for the first half I was right but they really built to something special with Flair pulling out the 'extreme' stops to try and get the win... It will tie in nicely with the Foley Angle.

I now return myself to my regularly scheduled laundry and cleaning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»