Monday, March 26, 2007

BBB's Notebook: ECW on Global 03/23/07

-(In Adam Sandler voice) Lashley broke the Master Lock.... WHOOPITY DOO!!!!

-I kinda dig the new opening video.

-Sabu wearing Daivaris gear is too funny.

-Sabu and RVD vs. Cor Von and Thorn was a solid match.

-POOOOOOOOOUNCE!!

-The Sheik in the HoF was a nice touch on the ECW program.

-Punk vs. Holly was good as well. I'm enjoying the New Breed trying to lure Punk angle.

-Burke vs. Dreamer was sloppy and unfun.

-Why would you show the same vingette twice in a fucking one hour show?

-Lashley and Masters was blah.

-A pretty good show and miles above this weeks Impact.


I'm pretty excited about the SmackDown/ECW tapings here in July. I've wanted to go to an ECW show since forever and even though its the new bastardized version, I'll take it. I just hope all the "originals" are still under contract.

No comments: