Wednesday, June 20, 2007

BBB's Notebook: WWE Raw 06/19/07

-My cable froze up so I missed the first little bit but I'm sure it sucked.

-This Vince thing is gonna make me nuts.... Its so terrible.

-London and Kendrick on Raw is pretty sweet.

-London, Kendrick, Haas and Benjamin was good. Like to see them get 20 minutes on a ppv, it could be great.

-A 3 hour Raw? The federal investigation? Yeesh....

-Seeing the Sandman on Raw makes me sad.

-I thought the Mr. McMahon memerobilia sale was funny until I saw the auctions.wwe.com logo.

-Sheik Show? I like it.

-That limo driver and his toupe laid it on a little thick. Fuck this is brutal.

-I haven't really seen a lot of this Kennedy being that I don't catch Smackdown. Lotta hype to live up to.

-Holy fuck, that's Jillian Halls gimmick?

-Steph's looking a little chunkified, like she just had a baby or something....

-Ok, Stephs promo has just hit rock bottom. Fuck, this is so lame and terrible I wanna puke blood.

No comments: