Thursday, June 28, 2007

Stuff

-I've been racking my brain about what to write about Benoit. It's an internal dialogue of "He's someone I really admire" and "He's a piece of shit who did the unspeakable." The media has certainly latched on to the whole steroid deal but that is to be expected as it makes a good story. As more details come out it gets more bizarre and upsetting. I'm tired of hearing about it and I'm tired of people asking me about it but I don't think the 'story' is going to go away any time soon.

-So all of a sudden Billy Corgan is public enemy number 1 in the music scene. The Pumpkins will be releasing 4 different versions of Zeitgeist, one for Target, one for Best Buy, one for iTunes and one for everybody else. Apparently each one will have an exclusive track. I've been reading articles and people are saying Corgan is an asshole and he's fleecing his fans..... When did this become such a horrible thing? First off, it may be a record company thing and not a band thing and second, no one says you gotta buy them all!! Lighten up people.

-I've been hearing the new Bad Religion song on the radio here and there and it's starting to grow on me.


-Chantal got ahold of screener passes for Die Hard 4 and we went to see it Tuesday night and it's awesome. I was worried it would suck and not live up to the franchise but it's really good and the Apple computer dude was really good as well.

5 comments:

Chantilly said...

The apple computer dude? Steve Job was in the movie?

BBBoris said...

The guy in the fuckin' commercials!

Anonymous said...

His name is Justin Long aka "Hello, I'm a MAC"

Chantilly said...

Oh ok...well maybe Boris you should specify because in the computer industry... "the apple computer dude" is Steve Job and not Justin Long.

Secondly, holy crap...you are right...that was the apple kid.

BBBoris said...

I'm gonna smack you...