Monday, June 25, 2007

The Weekend

A busy weekend as usual....

Saturday we had Jonnys last T Ball tournament, and then the PWA show. T Ball was fun as usual and he really enjoys it. PWA... well it started off ok, and ended up incredibly painfully. That's all I'll say.

Sunday we had to stop by Chantals work for a bit which was good as it gave me time to eat my tasty Tim Hortons sandwich (yes, I hear you Chris...) and then we headed to fucking Sephora.... The happiest place on earth... if you have a uterus. Chantal bought some stuff and I had a fit about the aformentioned Dirt cologne.

After that we headed to Hudsons for some Nachos and wings and I had a tasty pint of Canadian, then stopped at Chantals moms to do something (I don't remember why we went there....) After that we popped by Dustins for the Vengeance ppv which totally licked balls. No Benoit sucked and kinda killed everyones mood.

For a nightcap we stopped at The Cheesecake Cafe for a snack. Chantal ordered some fucked up spicy weird shit and I forgot and stole a baby corn and preceeded to die. Fucking horrible, how do people eat that. Boris the waiter (yeah, that's right) thought it was funny, even though he doesn't know the differance between chicken and beef.

1 comment:

Chantilly said...

People eat that "shit" becauase we are not babies...haha...we can handle a little heat in our lives because we are wild and fancy free.