Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Packing

Packing is going well, we got a lot done last night and this morning I have been taking buckets of shit to the garbage.

I feel a little weird throwing oit some stuff I've had for a long time such as my Def Leppard 'Historia' VHS video. My dad gave it to me for my birthday like it was like 10. I know I will probably never watch it again but it was weird to toss it. But its all good, the start of a new era.

Artie gave out his phone number this morning but by time I called it was totally jammed. Too funny, would have been sweet if I got through.

Apparently the Weekly World News tabloid is ceasing production. I used to pick one up every now and then because it was great for laughs. Always makes me think of Sandi when I see one, she used to love it.

I think the Jays are finally at 500. 9 games back in the wild card race, is there even a remote possibility they can make a run?

No comments: