Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Stuff

You can see 2 shitty videos I made from the Sloan show over on the video blog.

Zodiac came out on dvd today, I can't believe I still haven't seen it. I was very annoyed at work today when I ended up getting half my new release cd's half way through the damn day. I was pleasantly surprised when I was doing the feature wall and found out that Zeitgeist is #1 in Canada.

Apparently the whole Jackass thing is off for Summerslam, not sure why but I am definitly not surprised.

Apparently Court Bauer gave his notice and left WWE. When the fuck was Court Bauer hired by WWE in the first place.....

Packing is continuing for themove on Saturday. It's gonna be tight but we will be ok. Looking forward to camping in a couple of weeks as well.

fuck my neighbors kid is loud and annoying, only a few more days.....

I may join rateyourmusic.com.... It's similar to dvdafficionado.com but with music.... It would take me forever to catalogue all my shit tho.... Speaking of music, with the gift card I won at work I picked up an awesome guilty pleasure... Kiss Alive 1 through 4 remastered in a box set, ripped it for my ipod along with the new Silverchair which I am intrigued about as their last record was tremendous.

I wanted to write more, to bitch about has been wrestlers turning their backs on the business that made their living just to get their fucking asses back on TV, but I'm tired and that willt ake too much effort. Man, I'm backed up on stuff I need to watch and burn off the PC. God I will be happy when this move is over and we can settle in.

No comments: