Monday, September 24, 2007

Pictures & Shit

I realized I never posted any pictures from our vacation or the Karaoke Birthday Extravaganza or any of that shit, so here is some.....


The view atop Mt. Norquay was amazing.

Foothills Stadium, Vipers won, I had such a good time at the game.

This was at Karaoke, although you can't tell as someone is.... substantially blocking the view...

Phil and I rocked some Proclaimers, although I wentback and listened to it, I suck.

Our birthday cake courtesy of M. W-S. Half of it was awesome.

Someone couldn't quite handle the Ocean Motion despite proclaiming herself a thrill-seeker.
The main street in Banff was rippied up for contruction which bummed me out.
But it didn't stop me from enjoying a frosty beverage.
After all, discovering Alberta made me thirsty....
I did however have help, she is a sturdy rower.....

1 comment:

Chantilly said...

your woman is so busy with things that this is the first time she looked at your blog in awhile. Great memories...holiday seemed lightyears away. You are right though...the leaf part of the cake was great.