Wednesday, December 12, 2007

BBB's Notebook: WWE RAW XV Anniversary

I don't watch Raw all that much anymore but I've heard a lot about this here and there and am quite interested in it so here we go......

-I dug the old Raw openings, brought back memories.

-I see this Hornswoggle nonsense is continuing.

-Wow, Sunny tightened up a lot. Nice job.

-"Moolahs Funeral" Tasteless? Or a tribute?

-Muckah Singh!!! Best RAW ever!!!

-Well, the opening segment was interestong to say the least.

-Ladder match was decent, pretty weak spot to finish it.

-The Raw flashbacks were pretty cool.

-RVD?? Nice!!! Wow, that's a squash.

-Fuck, seems like a lot of commercials.

-They really fucked the Evolution segment.

-Molly's looking good as well.

-They dropped the ball on Hogans music.

-The Hogan segment was lame.

-That bedpan to the head still makes me giggle.

-The Fink!!! I love Finkel.

-The Goon? Oh Grizz must be in heaven.

-Gillberg!! Too funny.

-Dibiase.... The hits keep on coming.

-Battle Royal was a tad on the cheese side.

-The Kane and Lita cutscene was a riot.

-Crowd was dead for Kennedy and Jannety.

Well, it was a lot of fun to watch. Its amazing to think of 15 years of Raw and how much the business has changed in that time. Huge conpanies have come and gone, triumphs and tragedies but Raw has pretty much always been the benchmark for the wrestling business. I guess the countdown now begins to RAW XX.

1 comment:

Chantilly said...

Sunny has tightened up...good job???
Ok my head is going to explode now. LOL