Monday, December 10, 2007

Its Monday......

Life rolls on.... Friday night Chantal took me for dinner in Chinatown at Pagolac (I hope I spelled that right.) It was awesome. Best spring rolls I have ever had.

Saturday night we watched Benny and Mels baby Quinn. He is cute as fuck and he really seems to like me as he stops crying whenever I show up. Made me really look forward to our upcoming bundle of joy.

This weekend was nuts at work, the store is shredded but we moved a ton of product and I have some fantastic people working under me. Can't say enough good things about them.

Flames won last night, let's put a streak together boys.

We had a good time in Calgary last weekend but unfortunatly I got a call yesterday from my mom saying that Merv fell on his wrist and messed it up pretty badly. Get well soon Mervy!!

No comments: